... oops https://t.co/2U74t50QSY
If you haven’t seen Star Wars Episode III:Revenge of the Sith, spoilers follow:
This is not so much a review, as a nitpick session.
1. Why did Padme name the twins Luke and Leia? Did the names mean something to her? She didn’t know she was having twins (in that advanced of a society?), so were those the names she had picked just in case?
2. If Midichlorians are such a huge deal, why didn’t they do a count on Luke and Leia so we would know powerful they were?
3. Obi-Wan turned off the recall signal, does that mean some other Jedis lived?
4. Wow, Yoda drops the bombshell he has been talking to Qui-Gon. The reason we never saw this was…….? And hence, no explanation of Force Ghosts.
5. It seems the origin of Darth Vader’s armor can best be summed up in….his pants caught fire? One of the greatest screen villians of all time, and his big origin shot can be summed up in his pants catching fire.
6. Why no memory wipe for R2-D2?
7. Is there a limit to what size of ship can land on a planet? It seems no. And I am not thinking of the crashed ship, but the new Star Detroyers.
8. Exactly how long does it take to build a Death Star? 20 years for the first one it seems, so when did they start building the second?
9. Obi-Wan delivers Luke to Owen and Beru, he and Owen do not talk. So why is there so much animosity on the part of Owen towards him in Episode IV?
I am sure there are more. I enjoyed the movie, but it wasn’t all I had hoped for.