@mikethereal I can't even think any more I'm so tired
My interview answers for mittens83 over on LiveJournal.com
1. Have you ever snooped in your significant others things? If so, would you do it again? If not, why not?
Yes I have, not something I am proud of, but I have. It led to me discovering a pretty significant lie, and led to us breaking up. Would I again? Not wholly sure, I think it would depend on the situation. I would rather not, but hard to say without being in the situation.
(And for the record, the extent of my snooping was seeing the corner of something suspicious, lifting a couple sheets of paper and finding tickets for a hockey game that night in her home town. The story I had been told was she was heading home to be with her sick mother.)
2. Would you rather be richer than anyone, better than everyone, or less encumbered by responsibility?
I would have to say less encumbered by responsibility. While I have no one but myself to blame for all the things I have taken on in my life, I have never been one to pass up an opportunity. You pass up one, it makes people less likely to offer you others down the road. However, I know the amount of things I have taken on in my life have led me to miss a lot of “normal” opportunities. Vacations, lengthy relationships and so on.
3. If there were no consequences, would you rather eat and drink as much as you want, sleep with whomever you want, or yell and fight as much as you want?
I hate to say it, but I will be unexciting and go with eat and drink as much as I want. I *love* food, and if I could eat it without consequences, oh my! Take eggs benedict for instance, I love them, but I also know they are extremely bad for you. Now, no consequences? I am not sure any kitchen would be able to keep up with my consumption!
4. Would you rather change your past or know your future? Why?
This is probably the question I thought about the hardest. Though you (meaning anyone) have regrets about your past, every action, no matter how painful, has made you the person you are today. If you aren’t happy with whom you are, than sure, you should want to change the past. If you like who you are, you wouldn’t want to mess with it.
As for knowing the future, if you saw something you didn’t like, it would wreck your present. If you saw something wonderful, it might make you lazy and complacent in the present.
So in the end, I would have to go with changing one or two very minor things in the past, such as telling my folks to get my Japanese lessons when I was a kid!
5. What talent do you wish you possessed?
Tough call because there are several I would love to have, but I would have to say drawing. I would love to be able to draw.
So here’s how this works…
1. LEAVE ME A COMENT SAYING “INTERVIEW ME”
2. I WILL RESPOND BY ASKING YOU FIVE QUESTIONS. I GET TO PICK THE QUESTIONS
3. YOU WILL UPDATE YOUR LJ/BLOG OR EVEN JUST POST ANOTHER COMMENT WITH YOUR ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS
4. YOU WILL CONCLUDE THIS EXPLANATION AND OFFER TO INTERVIEW SOMEONE ELSE IN THE SAME POST
5. WHEN OTHERS COMMENT ASKING TO BE INTERVIEWED, YOU WILL ASK THEM FIVE QUESTIONS