@michellevisage As an American who goes to the UK every year for vacation, there's a reason I stay 'oop North.' Love listening to them.
I know this may come as a shock to you, but this is stolen from Rachel over on LiveJournal
List 10 things in a day that give you a moment of joy, and tag five of your friends:
(in no paticular order)
1) The few moments my dog allows me to hold him in my lap before he is certain I am keeping him from food.
2) Making people laugh. (sometimes I even succeed)
3) IMing with friends
4) E-Mail, even though the majority of it is spam
5) While none of it is earth-shattering, blogging has become a joy of my day
7) Sitting outside at night time, enjoying the quiet
8) The light you can only get from a full moon
9) Helping my friends with their problems
10) The surge of joy certian music gives you
Tagging whomever wants to take it