September 26 2005


I know I missed “Katrina Sunday”, but there wasn’t much to say this week except that the ninth ward flooded again. Boy, Mayor Ray Nagin sure called it right asking everyone to come home so early didn’t he?

As for Hurricane Rita, they are still discovering all the damage. Sadly, five people were found dead today from carbon monoxide poisioning from using a generator inside their apartment. This is truly tragic, but it does illustrate that while having a generator is a good idea, you can not run them inside.

share tweet share