RT @AdorkableRach: Happy 80th Birthday to Frank Biondo who has been a cameraman on Sesame Street since DAY ONE, and he's STILL doing it!!!…
It was one of those odd weekends where things were just…well…odd.
1. I am performing a wedding on June 25th…long story. I am ordained though by the Universal Life Church, so it’s legal.
2. Saturday night was just full of everyone getting weird phone calls. Friends and I compared notes and then realized that, yes, it was a full moon. Darnit.
3. I love Coen Brothers movies. So why did I dislike The Ladykillers so much?
4. And how could Elektra be even worse than I thought it would be? I mean, I expected bad, but it turned out to be even worse than bad.
5. Laptops are the devil incarnate. It is the only explanation for them.