Don’t get me wrong, I get stuff done at work everyday, but I was abnormally productive today!
– Caught up on entering invoices for accounting
– Caught up entering the sales for June and July for accounting
– Caught up on the quarterly breakdowns
– Cleaned my desk
– Read a couple issues of Video Business
– Shredded a ton of stuff that needed to be
– Worked more on the new AnimeUSA.com (We’re going live by the weekend I think!)
– Placed orders with one of my Japanese suppliers
And a bunch of other minor things. The difference between today and other days? I was the only one in the office today. Gee, what does this say for my employees distracting me?