@BrandonMiniman I don't even have kids and I'm looking forward to going back to bed.
1. I spent some time teaching night adult education classes in computers and internet usage.
2. As pointless as I think regrets are, I have a few.
3. I get the feeling I’m not very smart sometimes. I know just enough to fool people.
4. I am far more insecure than most people would ever guess.
5. I would eat sushi morning, noon and night if I could.
6. I wish I was a far better writer.
7. I spend entirely too much time on the internet.
8. I want to go to as many countries as possible before I die.
9. It saddens me how disappointed I am in my own country for some of the very backwards things we do (no, I am not talking politics).
10. I could never be a vegetarian, I am a carnivore through-and-through.
11. When people IM me, I wish they would at least say “Hey” before launching in to their personal dramas.
12. I fear failure almost as much as death.
13. Ventriloquist dummies give me the creeps.
14. By the time I was 11, I was able to do movie quality make-up effects, but I’m so out of practice now, I doubt I could do a simple bullet hole.
15. Some days I wish I had gone to college, other days I think leaving was the best thing I ever did.
16. I can not turn my brain off while watching a movie and nitpicking it to death. I wish I could, but I can’t.
17. I think about returning to Japan at least once a day, if not more.
18. I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread in Tokyo.
19. I suck at time management.
20. I have a bad habit of seeing the end of the relationship before it even begins and saying “Why bother?”
21. I have to remind myself how old I am because I don’t mentally feel my age at all.
22. I have gotten the exact same haircut since I was 14.
23. Many times I have contemplated dyeing my hair electric blue.
24. I own far more DVDs than I have time for.
25. I have an addictive personality and, for my own safety, never tried narcotics.
26. I do believe narcotics should be legalized.
27. I have been employed since I was 8 years old.
28. I hated high school with a fiery passion equivalent to the heart of the sun.
29. I miss being a magazine writer. It always thrilled me to see “By Sean P. Aune”.
30. I can be handed any action figure’s gun from the 1980’s and tell you what figure it came from, how many colors it came in and how many figures used it.
31. My knowledge of trivia is frightening, but don’t ask me important facts.
32. I have met a fair number of celebrities and never gotten what all the fuss is about.
33. I am a major fan of the Haunted Mansion from the Disney theme parks.
34. I find dark/macabre things hysterical for some reason.
35. I kick myself for saying in 1986 “You know, if someone could figure out how to build a program to view the internet as pictures, it would change the face of the world.” And I never did anything about it.
36. I have been on the internet since September 1986.
37. Even though I moved away from Phoenix in 1979, I still miss it.
38. Vacations annoy me greatly.
39. I was an uncoordinated child, but had to use chopsticks for the first time ever for a game in third grade, and was the only one able to use them correctly.
40. I had rheumatic fever as a child and was sick… A LOT.
41. When I was 10, I spent a day as a page in the Missouri House of Representatives due to my family being friends with our Rep, it was a blast.
42. I started watching Saturday Night Live from the first episode, I was 4.
43. I unknowingly did a Davey & Goliath impersonation in front of the creator of the show. He said I did a good Goliath. Luckily I had cut out my usual sex jokes.
44. I have written a fairly lengthy fan fic I am proud of, but embarrassed to admit what it is based on to most people.
45. I have never applied for a job. Every job I have had, outside of my own companies, has approached me.
46. I never visited the offices of any magazine I wrote for and never met the majority of my editors.
47. I worked for awhile for a very small comic book publisher as their Convention Coordinator and Submissions Editor.
48. The first comic book I ever read was Amazing Spider-Man #156.
49. The first Anime I watched was Battle Of The Planets, known as Science Ninja Team Gatchaman in Japan.
50. I have no clue how he got it, but my uncle gave me a bootleg copy of Star Wars on VHS in 1977. I stopped counting how many times I watched the movie at 485.
51. I played the tuba for three years in high school, but I never bothered to learn it since I was the only one. I just kind of “jammed” along with each song. (the tuba was forced on me, long story)
52. I own far more guitar equipment than I have talent.
53. My first ulcer was in fifth grade, my second was in seventh grade. Never had one since.
54. I once got a speeding ticket for going 83mph in a 55mph zone. It cost me $245.
55. I really wish I had learned another language when I was younger, now it seems impossible.
56. At one time I was once a nationally ranked player of Magic The Gathering.
57. I was the state champ in DECA’s Entrepreneurship Participating category my Junior year, and came in second my Senior year. Did not place at nationals.
58. I have had a cell phone constantly since 1989.
59. But I did not get text messaging until April 2006.
60. I have never lived anywhere but at home with my folks for a multitude of reasons.
61. I am of Italian, Irish, Polish, and Norwegian ancestry.
62. I am related to one of the signers of the United States Constitution, Patrick Henry.
63. I am also related to an assassinated President, William McKinley.
64. My driver’s license states my organs may be harvested.
65. My first car was a 1979 Cutlass Supreme Oldsmobile in a hideous yellow color, and almost 200,000 miles on it. I filled it with far too much stereo equipment and it was known as “The Banana Boat”.
66. I once drove a 100 miles in one night without ever leaving the city limits of my town of 17,000 people.
67. My second car was a 1986 Buick Park Avenue in grayish silver. It did not get stereo equipment and it was known as “The Granny Wagon”.
68. At one time I had 5 cars that were technically mine. They were all hand me downs and in horrible conditions, but hey, I had 5 cars.
69. The smell of skunks really doesn’t bother me for some reason.
70. The mere mention of Green Beans makes me want to vomit.
71. I have never been arrested, came close, but I can honestly say I was framed by a very unstable woman.
72. I like strolling through graveyards and reading the headstones.
73. A clear night and a full moon make me very happy.
74. I have never been hunting and have no desire to, but yet, I own guns.
75. I cry at the drop of a hat.
76. I got the nickname “Skippy” at work. Due to the high number of college student customers, the name ended up spreading and for awhile people in this town knew me only as Skippy and thought that was my real name.
77. For some weird reason, I can memorize the layout of a hotel in seconds and remember it for years.
78. I used to be a fairly heavy smoker, but quit cold turkey. I have occasional relapses, but they get further and further apart.
79. It was actually more difficult for me to quit my 6 Mountain Dews a day habit than it was smoking.
80. I despise Rachael Ray and would like to see her slowly tortured by having to listen to her own cackling giggle for days on end.
81. My senior year of high school, I had the worst case of Mono recorded in the history of my county. I was laid up for 3 months.
82. Even though I had enough credits to graduate, my school tried to keep my diploma from me due to the Mono. I had to threaten lawsuits and got my diploma.
83. 2 months after recovering from Mono, I got Chicken Pox… it was a bad year.
84. My first concert I went to was the Christian rock band Stryper. Feel free to laugh.
85. I had to fight my way out of a mosh pit at a Kyuss/White Zombie/Danzig concert.
86. I’ve been in 41 of the 50 states.
87. My first computer was a Commodore 64.
88. My first screen name was 71211,2513… CompuServe was odd.
89. I have a mug of green tea every night around 11 PM, it’s just “my thing”.
90. For being a big movie geek, I surprisingly HATE The Matrix.
91. I have an odd fondness for old black & white game shows like “What’s My Line”.
92. If I’m up in time, I still watch Saturday morning cartoons.
93. I performed in community theater in my early teens, but then the theater shut down. No, I don’t believe it was my performances.
94. I was slated to be in a decent sized roll in a movie due to my connections at a comic company, then the rights changed hands and not even the creators could be in it. (and I had been promised a really gory death)
95. I haven’t worn a tie since 1998 and don’t plan to ever again.
96. When I was a 3 or 4, my parents asked me if I wanted a little brother or sister. I informed them I wanted a dinosaur.
97. I am a total pack rat and keep things because I MIGHT need them someday.
98. If I stay up more than 24 hours, I start giggling uncontrollably.
99. I can fall asleep anytime, anywhere, especially in planes.
100. I often wonder why Smurfette was the only female Smurf.