@JoleneAL okay, much better lol
Some of you may or may not have noticed I added my MP3 player back after many months of being gone. I plan on rotating the music at least once a month and I just put up November’s music for everyone.
1. Big Red Rocket Of Love by The Reverend Horton Heat – A little psychobilly/rockabilly for everyone. Horton’s been around for a heck of a long time and deserves mad props for bringing more people in to the genre.
2. Michael Caine by Madness – See? Madness did do more than one song, the infamous Our House. They actually had several studio albums out in the UK, and this particular song always has amused me because they really did have Michael Caine come to the studio to say “I’m Micahel Caine” just for this song.
3. Ram Dancehall by Shabba Ranks – A bit of Dancehall, a not very often discussed offshoot of Ska and Reggae. And Shabba just has one of those voices that is infectious.
4. Shadow of the Season by Screaming Trees – Remember grunge? I do! I saw this band years ago down at The Blue Note in Columbia, great show…even though I got hit in the head with a drumstick.
5. WWIII by KMFDM – Not the best example of their music (which they call “The Ultra Heavy Beat”), but a fun tune for the beginning.
6. Satisfaction by Benny Benassi – One of the umpteen remixes of this song. Just a little techno for everyone.
7. Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode – I’m not a huge Depeche Mode fan, but I’ve always liked this song for some reason.
Next month? Odd holiday songs!