Okay, this is officially out of control now. These Robocalls are out of control. twitter.com/internetofshit…
I thought it would be fun to look back at last year’s resolutions and see how I did.
* Be more serious in my blogging. Longer entries, more serious matters and more of a direction for the blog overall.
Eh…so-so. Still a lot of one line entries. And there was NO direction.
* Lose even more weight. I slacked off towards the end of the year due to sinus problems, but I plan on hitting it hard again.
Again I slacked off at the end, but I lost a lot of weight and went down several pants sizes!
* Work on getting the bulletin board some more traffic.
HA! I’m probably going to just delete it soon.
* Try to increase business for my original company while balancing the new one more.
So, for this year:
* Lose even more weight!
* Keep blogging at least once a day!
* Work on optimizing the sites for better search engine indexing!
* Work on a couple of projects I will announce at a later date.
* Blog more heavily on the store blog (it bores me)!
(can you tell I’m trying to hype myself up for all these projects?)
Happy New Year to everyone…man I hope 2007 goes smoother than 2006!