@ericwilborn Well that's just awesome. I used the links they provided me. Will look into it. Thanks!
I know you would think that my 100 item list would have covered everything, but then you would be wrong.
1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same. (which I’m not going to do)
1. Anytime I change the time on my alarm clock, I have to say “alarm, alarm, alarm” to make sure I don’t forget I set it.
2. In general, people annoy me, but yet I work in retail. Go figure.
3. I always flip to the end of a book first. I know, I suck.
4. I go to sleep every night listening to my iPod via earphones, and I’m rarely awake for more than one song.
5. The sound of a metal knife scraping on a dinner plate makes me cringe in horror.
6. I can not stand being poked. Slap me, smack me, even slug me… but don’t poke me.
7. I once got lost in Shinjuku, Tokyo for 2 & 1/2 hours… and I really didn’t mind.