@DavePee Look, you don't know her or her ambitions. By age 6 she will be franchising it. Just let her walk her own path, man.
Okay, a couple days of use, and I have some thoughts.
– Why no search feature in contacts?
– Can someone please come out with a keyboard you could plug it into for when you have a lot to type up? Or how about the ability to put them into categories like “Friends”, “Work”, “Family”, etc?
– They work with Google for maps and mail… why can’t I sync my Google calendar directly?
– I can only import my bookmarks from Safari and Internet Explorer? Sure, I worked around it, but… odd.
– I can only sync contacts with Outlook? Not Google or Thunderbird?
It still kicks ass as a miniature Internet device, but there are a few changes I would like to see, and rumor is we may get contact search in the 2.0 firmware upgrade in June, which is also bringing third-party application support. I’m still loving it… but it wouldn’t be me if I didn’t have a few complaints!