CobWEBs episode 2 is in the can!
– The Kindle DX doesn’t excite us.
– Steve Gillmore is on another bender about the newest shiny thing to get his attention, and in the course of discussing this we invented a new verb.
– Why RSS readers are broken.
– Apple buying Twitter… Facebook buying Twitter… why we think Microsoft should buy Twitter.
– Or maybe CNN is buying Twitter? Someone just buy Twitter so we can stop thinking about it!
– YouTube has turned into the mafia.
I think there was more, but we were going so fast, who knows. I know I slaughtered pronouncing some words. All-in-all a really fun episode to record, and I hope you have at least half as much fun listening to it.