CobWEBs episode 3 is in the can!
This week Steven Hodson, Mark ‘Rizzn’ Hopkins and myself took on a lot of subjects, although I was bit quieter than usual as I had just dealt with multiple tornadoes and had a computer on the fritz, but I chimed in a few times.
– What is up with Dell and their new “women’s site”, Della? And why is there no outrage over this stupidity?
– Steve Gillmore is on another bender about the newest shiny thing to get his attention, and in the course of discussing this we invented a new verb.
– Michael Arrington from TechCrunch doesn’t want to shake your hand anymore… that’s okay, Michael, we never wanted to shake yours to be begin with.
– Of course we discussed Twitter. I think there is a law that we must always discuss Twitter. This week it was about them removing the @replies.
– Is Friendfeed turning into a high school lunch room filled with cliques?
– Could Facebook eventually become meaningful to the social media folks?
– NEWSPAPERS ARE DEAD!… oh… wait… nope, not quite dead yet… hit them again!
And, as usual, I make a joke about Canada, and we feel satisfied after a good Gillmoring.
Oh, one last thing, thanks to Michael Sean Wright (@nicefishfilms on Twitter) for our amazing new intro!