Fans create an intro for Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life bit.ly/2gsKRaj
Scattercast is 52… and Scattercast is very tired this week.
– Be prepared for some dog barking this week… sorry, it was unavoidable.
– Some thoughts on the 2009 Emmy Nominations.
– The more I think about Ryan Reynolds being cast as Green Lantern, the more worried I get.
– Sorry I’ve been talking about Modern Warfare 2 so much… feel free to shoot me an online game once it comes out. I have to comment on how silly the night vision goggles are.
– Why is Michael Bay getting $75 million for directing Transformers Revenge of the Fallen?
– Some more about my joining SiliconANGLE.
for those who wish to download it, subscribe to Scattercast via iTunes.