When did Fall become such a big deal? Did I miss a memo?
Scattercast is 53… and Sean is very, very tired.
– The dogs bark again towards the end, sorry
– Some thoughts on the passing of Walter Cronkite.
– Why are we going back to the Moon?
– A company wants to sell advertising space carved into the Moon. Who are these idiots?
– Lots of movie news this week
– San Diego Comic Con is this week, I kinda wish I was there/kinda glad I’m not.
for those who wish to download it, subscribe to Scattercast via iTunes.