@Dylan_YYC I have to get my fix of U.N. Squadron every so often.
– ChromeOS is a threat to Microsoft (we have to hold back our laughter).
– A Chinese Foxconn/Apple worker commits suicide, the American media acts like this is the only suicide EVER in Asia… what ever happened to fact checking?
– Kevin Spacey explains Twitter to David Letterman… some think Letterman didn’t get it, we think he may be the only person alive to get it.
– The mess over the new DiggBar, and Kevin Rose’s snotty Twitter messages, earn Rose and the company as a whole the “Dickwad of the Week” award.
– Amazon deletes Geroge Orwell books… it’s a puzzler at the heart of it and deals with copyrights.
Push the big green button and have a listen.