Lucasfilm has no plans for a digital Leia bit.ly/2juiGcv
I am WAY behind in posting this, but in this episode Steven Hodson, Mark ‘Rizzn’ Hopkins, my fellow Cynical Bastards, and myself took on, a full load of subjects, and got in a good amount of Gillmor’ing.
– Microsoft and Yahoo FINALLY consumate their relationship… it got to where I felt like I was watching one of my soap operas!
– Mommy Bloggers go to new hieghts of entitletement with “SwagGate” at the Blog Her conference
– Google and Apple go head to head over the Google Voice App.
– The Apple Tablet and CrunchPad are probably going to battle it out in the market, but who will win?
– Yet another person is “honored” with the Dickwad of the Week award.
Push the big green button and have a listen.