Yep, it’s another one of those episodes where Steven and I kind of wander all over the place, but most of it makes sense any way … I think.
(Links by Steven for some of the stories we discuss in this episode)
- Damn Telus that was fast – WinExtra
- Image of the Day: An Apple monolith in Shanghai – DVICE
- Telescopic Eye Implant gets approved by the FDA – SlipperyBrick
- Is Twitter’s estimate of 800 million search queries per day over-inflated? – BGR
- The Pirate Bay Hacked, Attackers Gain Access To Entire User Database – The Next Web
- New Apple TV Will Push 99 Cent Streaming TV Rentals – NewTeeVee