November 27 2018
Enough With the Sub-Holidays
Lets propose some new ones. I mean… why stop at four?
- Tonya Tuesday – Support businesses owned by Tonyas!
- Shoveling Saturday – Get out there and shovel! No snow? No problem, dig up a water main! The utilities will appreciate your help! (no they won’t)
- Shivering Sunday – It’s winter, you’re sure to shiver every day!
- Wheezing Wednesday – The last Wednesday before Christmas when you start to worry if you really got something for everyone on your list.
- Tearful Tuesday – The first Tuesday after Christmas where you quietly sob because you’re loved one totally messed up and got you the wrong thing.
- Mournful Monday – The first Monday after New Year’s Eve where you finally remember what you did that… oh… you know what you did that night.
Lets just stop, shall we?
November 29 2009
November 30 2008
November 28 2008